EuPlonKaEuPlonKa

Main Games Reviews Stats

Free Wilco Free Wilco

You totally won my nostalgia!

Hank's Rage: Megaupload Hank's Rage: Megaupload

So instead of spending the ... what ... $50 at an online retailer, the character spends hundreds if not thousands on weapons and travel expenses.

If Megaupload being shut down destroyed your life, then you need a new life.

hbrunav responds:

Half Life 3 is something I would fight for at any cost. Taking comedy shorts too seriously, you need to find a happier life.

You're My Best Friend You're My Best Friend

Nice job

Well done.

The only thing that got annoying to me, were the fades you used. There is some kind of fade that will fade the whole object, instead of each individual piece. When its done this way, you don't see things like the back of the head fading in or out. If I could remember how to do this, I would tell you.

Scrambledheggs responds:

ya it bothers me too :[, but i can't figure it out either, thanks for the feedback though

Space is Key 2 Space is Key 2

Mute freezes the game.

ChrisJeffGames responds:

I'm looking into this. It's only doing it when the SWF is on Newgrounds though. Everywhere else is fine! :|

Stork Shot Stork Shot

gameplay was okay

A new add after every play? Sorry you get a 0 for that. I am all for making money, but an add that stops me from restarting is going way to far.

Besides that, put in a damn volume control. I am so sick of having to change my system volume for games.

Demon Runner Demon Runner

Everything was good ... except the gameplay.

I spent far to long just trying to figure out the controls. If you want someone to be able to play your game, you have to tell them how. A random shape does tell me what button to press. Maybe if the shapes were in the direction of the arrow I was suppose to press, I might have picked up on it.

The reason why this was so confusing, was because the character only jumps. No matter what direction I press he performs the same action. So you need to put in a way for me to distinguish what button to press when.

If the gameplay issue could be fixed, this might be a good game. But until then, don't even bother with any other 'improvements'.