EuPlonKaEuPlonKa

Main Games Reviews Stats

Free Wilco Free Wilco

You totally won my nostalgia!

Hank's Rage: Megaupload Hank's Rage: Megaupload

So instead of spending the ... what ... $50 at an online retailer, the character spends hundreds if not thousands on weapons and travel expenses.

If Megaupload being shut down destroyed your life, then you need a new life.

hbrunav responds:

Half Life 3 is something I would fight for at any cost. Taking comedy shorts too seriously, you need to find a happier life.

You're My Best Friend You're My Best Friend

Nice job

Well done.

The only thing that got annoying to me, were the fades you used. There is some kind of fade that will fade the whole object, instead of each individual piece. When its done this way, you don't see things like the back of the head fading in or out. If I could remember how to do this, I would tell you.

Scrambledheggs responds:

ya it bothers me too :[, but i can't figure it out either, thanks for the feedback though

Mel's Rants -feat. Batman Mel's Rants -feat. Batman

Sigh

Well done, but shits old man.

remyzero responds:

To my credit, this was started over a month a half ago, but with actual work and freelance in the way, finishing it up kept getting pushed back.

'Contact' 'Contact'

Amazing

I wish I could give you a higher rating than 5, because this was beautiful.

Well animated, well voice acted, and well written.

Good job!!

Fragile Globe Fragile Globe

Lame

You had some pretty drawings and a few smooth bits of animation. However it moved slow, as an obvious time filler.

On the actual subject matter, cry more.

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Sigh...

Obviously needs more grey and more incoherancy.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Ouch

Needs more lens flare.

The Hammer The Hammer

Good start

1) add some sound
2) use typing instead of hand drawing the words, and preferably use a subtitle bar.
3) work on stretching things that are moving fast
4) things like the tail of the hammer as it moves can be animated using a movie clip so you don't have to redo the waggling through the air over an over.
5) keep at it.

TomTomSN responds:

Hey thanks for the tips especially number 4 i didn't think of that, that'll make life easier!

Time in a Bottle Time in a Bottle

I feel violated

Your animation grasped upon the cold shriveled husk that pumps the oozing black fuel of my body, and vainly attempted to return livingness to the forgotten organ.

I was filled with absolute dread as the forgot feeling of "joy" attacked the cold stone fortress inside myself. It burned my skin as it tried to rid me of the arid desert of my being. A foolish action indeed, and seeing "joy" beat back into the dark prisons within me gave relief to the boiling contempt I posses for nearly all Newgrounders.

However, I am sure your boyfriend will enjoy this ... next time you want to impress him spread your pink passion, and put down a welcome mat.

I did like what you produced and can only think of 1 thing that could make it better.

Try to allow me time to take in all that you drew. I understand that things are supposed to move fast, and completely agree with how the line moved. But when you put more things on the screen, I need more time to understand them. Namely things like people, faces and words. Finding a way for those types of things to stay on the screen for a few extra frames, will help me to enjoy your art more.

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Wait... WHAT THE FUCK?
XD You just... w.. wh.. wha?

Well I sure had a chucklefest (._. )

As I said in another response, the figures started to "melt" when I sustained them too long (I have a very lazy hand )
And I'll be sure to take this advice with me into my next animation.

Thank you for the... enlightening review.

-GKG